Thursday, November 23, 2006

Sleepless in McMurdo

Its another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody, I got some money cause I just got paid. Oh how I wish I had someone to talk to, I'm in an awful way.

This is Major Tom to ground control, I'm stepping through the door, and I'm floating in a most peculiar way, and the stars look very different today, for here, am I sitting in a tin can, far above the world, planet Earth is blue, and there's nothing I can do!

I've been thinking about my doorbell, when you gonna ring it, when you gonna ring it? I've been thinking about my doorbell, when you gonna ring it, when you gonna ring it?

mutilated lips give a kiss on the wrist of the wormlike tips of tentacles expanding in my mind, I'm fine, accepting only fesh brine, you can get another drop of this, yeah, you wish.

You take your car to work, I'll take my board, and when you're out of fuel, I'm still afloat, all along the undertow is strengthening it's hold, I never thought it would come to this, now I can never go home.

Billie Jean Is Not My Lover, She's Just A Girl Who Claims That I Am The One, But The Kid Is Not My Son, Billie Jean Is Not My Lover, She's Just A Girl Who Claims That I Am The One, But The Kid Is Not My Son

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home