Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Zealand

Post Ice Leslie and I had a few weeks in everyone's favorite country. Not that we could forget, but we were once again reminded why NZ is such an easy and wonderful place to travel.
We started out with a hike up to the Mueller Hut, overlooking Mount Cook. After a full season of walking on only the flat white plateau, a six hour vertical scramble up to the hut proved to be a serious challenge. But I waddled up before the sun set and was rewared for my efforts . . .



















Another highlight of our trip was a climbing trip near Wanaka. My friends Aric and Sarah were kind enough to take take a wreckless newbie under their wing and save my life on multiple occasions . . .








Ammo belt of snickers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home