Friday, September 12, 2008

Welcome Home, Nation

Chicken bus's passing at breakneck speeds on mountain passes; 7 hour wait in the Guatemala City Airport; greedy taxi drivers; 2am drive through Beloit, WI; and my nemesis - the Badger Bus - That about sums up my trip back to the states.
But, bigger picture - I am home and healthy; Sade (the artist formaerly known as Chocobanano) is home and healthy; Taryn and I had a wonderful ten weeks together. All is well.

I am glad to be home . . .

Stats

1 month in good 'ol WI, hanging with the fam
157 lbs . . . yikes, time for some good 'ol mommy food
104/62 BP
1 more season on the ice, just one more, really, I am not addicted, I promise, kinda, sorta
10-6 predicted record for the Green Bay Packers, led by the always stylish Aaron Rodgers
5 gallons of a Texas style Brown Ale: the first task on my to do list
26 years old! Oh my God, boy, time to get serious . . . wait, about what?
14 months - age of my princess, goddess, diva, lover Elladia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home