Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Update

25 days AP

187.5 lbs

767 days to go

Insane Imaginings, my radio show, starts up this Sunday @ 10pm. Can't wait! Should be an interesting, if not laborious, mixture of eclectic music, npr news, drunken drawlings, spoken word, and, of course, insane imaginings! We broadcast under the Americans Armed Services network, which does not seem to be regulated by the FCC down here, so I have a bit more freedom than I would in the states. Furthermore, no one is listening, so it really doesn't matter what I say. Perfect.

Cookie day Wednesdays! Our crack team of bakers prepare freshly baked cookies for everyone on station every Wednesday! Over 3500 cookies! Certainly, they are not as fluffy, moist, or scrumptious as mom's chocolate chip cookies, but they come close. Its pretty nice having 5 bakers cook round the clock: fresh bread and desserts everyday!

Werner Herzog just got back from a week atop Mt Erebus. I think I'm going to choose a new profession.

2 new DA's flying in tomorrow. We are all a bit worried that the ragged and semi-sane condition of their co-workers may send them right back on the plane.

3 Comments:

Blogger chubalicious said...

hmmm, maybe save the no utensils trip for me! I expect lots and lots and lots of pictures from the Mercer trip. And also lots of pictures.

PS. take it easy on the EZ-go

5:17 PM  
Blogger chubalicious said...

I want pictures of extremely responsible behavior

2:27 AM  
Blogger chubalicious said...

First of all,
as your best friend,
i have to say,
i am diggin' the long hair

Second of all,
damn! Marseille looks gorgeous!
There's no doubt about it, i'm going to have to visit you.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home