Monday, October 23, 2006

The President's self-fulfilling prophecy

I don't get much news down here in Antarctica . . .
but from what I can tell, the president is really doing a bang up job on that whole 'axis of evil' thing. I mean, when he first started talking about the axis of evil, I was like, ehh, those countries aren't all that evil. But, now, in 2006, I'm like, damn, those are some really evil countries.
I guess, then, that Mr. Bush can really be understood as prophet. When he created the axis of evil, few understand the clairvoyance of his words. Many even blindly critisized The Comments as divisive, unproductive, and provocative. But all you pansy peaceniks, eggheaded intellectuals, 'cry me a river' humanitarians, and 'infidel' scientists have egg on your face now! Iraq is in a brutal civil war, North Korea has got the nuke, and Iran's president is more fanatical and has more power over Lebanon and Iraq than ever before. Four short years of the President's foreign policy, and the term 'axis of evil' has become a reality. I guess the president just has more foresight than the rest of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home