Monday, October 23, 2006

The first antarctic commandment

I fear I am using the sacred word, "dishes" in vain. After all, I must remember, "dishes" are the path to the salvation that is the spectacle of Antarctica. I therefore decree, "FROMeth THIS MOMENTeth FORWARDeth, I SHALT NOT USEeth THEeth "DISHES" NAMEeth IN VAINeth!
Every pot I scrub, every plate I rinse, is just another step that the rightous man (and by righteous man, i mean myself, in case you weren't sure) takes on the path toward salvation. In every clean, shimmering plate, I will see not my own reflection, but the face of God. The blistering, suffocating steam of the dish machine will be my incense to the heavens. And the cries of agony as my back breaks, will be my prayers.
Praise the Dishes, for they are Good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home